Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

11/23/2010

thanksgiving table.

With Thanksgiving this week, my mom and I gathered enough pumpkins (at our recent wine country trip here) to display on the table.  I won't be heading home to Fullerton until Thursday, so I get to enjoy some of the pumpkin patch in my little apartment....  
 I got those antler candlestick holders a couple years ago and adore them!  I love the whole rustic revival in home decor a couple years ago.  For similar, click here. 

A couple ideas to complete the Thanksgiving table:
These Target beaded gold place mats add a little glamor to a natural theme (plus only $10 each)....
I love these natural leaf plates from West Elm (perfect with a white, gray or black dinner plate)....
And for a little edge (so the look is less serious!), these ikat napkins would add unexpected color and pattern....  Plus, I am addicted to ikat patterns!

1 comment: