Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

3/15/2012

pet chic.

Now that I have a dog in my life, I have been introduced to a whole world of dog culture!  From playdates (so much fun) to discussions about dog poo (can't believe I have joined those ranks) to yappy hour (can't wait to join those ranks), LA is definitely a dog town.  

Maximilian is settling into his new life and I am figuring out how to make my home accommodating without sacrificing my own style.... 

  A little zing of spring style  - a handmade chevron collar from Collars by Design's Etsy shop....

 

Cannot bring myself to buy one of those bone shaped placemats - this sleek slate version from Crate and Barrel is durable and provides a backdrop for with his minimalist bowls (and spills)....
Instead of a regular dog bed (difficult to clean), my mom made a doggie duvet (filled with 2 standard pillows) that is totally washable (fabric from Fabric.com).  Since it is basically a large pillowcase, it is something a tailor could easily do....
Truly a discerning and pampered pup!  

1 comment:

  1. I knew your pup would be the most fashionable one in the area :) I love that collar. Hope the opening goes well tonight, let's chat soon and catch up!

    ReplyDelete