Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

6/14/2011

sasha weekend.

This was my first weekend filled with Sasha and I can't get enough!  My niece is precious - her cries, sneezes, yawns, expressions and kicks make me melt.  She stopped by the gallery on Friday (surprise!) and we had our first family visit on Sunday.  Otherwise, the weekend was spent gallery-ing and grilling (more on the latter soon).... 

Post gallery night on Chung King Road....
 Sasha, asleep....
Red and white skinny jeans for summer (if only the weather would cooperate more)...
Kale, mango, banana and coconut pre-workout smoothie...

2 comments:

  1. haha! is this the now infamouse gwyneth paltrow kale recipe you were citing at dinner?! looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace! Haha - this is it! :)

    ReplyDelete