Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

5/12/2011

new music from fleet foxes.

My current music obsession is the new album from Fleet Foxes.  A Seattle based band, Helplessness Blues is their sophomore album and it is worth it to purchase the whole album.  Start to finish, the album reads as a introduction to modern folk music.  As luck would have it, I missed their tour stop in LA this past weekend (I was at the Junip concert at the El Rey which was fantastic so not entirely heartbroken) but hopefully they will be back again soon.  
Helplessness Blues - the title song from the album is my favorite - currently on repeat on my ipod.  Take a listen here....

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with their music! It is so incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! do you have the new album? it is so good!

    ReplyDelete