Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

5/17/2011

chasing the sun.

This weekend wasn't as warm as I hoped and with the pending (potential) rain, I'm glad I got to have at least a little bit of sunshine this weekend.  Friday's EPCAP event turned out fantastic and Saturday was girl time: dinner and a late night showing of Bridesmaids. 

Sunday's afternoon party in the (sunny and windy) Hollywood Hills inspired me to crank the heat on Monday afternoon post errands and have a margarita with chips, avocado and salsa.  Seems like I'll be chasing the sun for the next couple days....
Library cookbooks and a poster from Lia at Marc Foxx Gallery....
 
Late spring growth on my sago palm (former nickname: Mohawk - need to think of a new one)....
Can't wait to try my new self tanner by Josie Maran....

No comments:

Post a Comment