Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

10/10/2012

first days of fall.

I've been in a funk lately and the only thing I can do to drag myself out of it is to make a giant mess in my kitchen and buy things I "need" at Trader Joe's (like those Halloween gummies, lots and lots of wine and beer, extra flowers and the salty snacks I usually try to avoid).  Oh and more mini pumpkins than one person in a one bedroom apartment should have.  My place needed a little fall-readiness anyway....  LA has had the first week of milder, autumn-like temperatures and I'm ready to say goodbye to summer! 
Succulents and pumpkins on my front porch (complete with fallen leaves)....
 Fall fruit from my favorite farmer's market....
 Japanese Kyoho grapes (the best) in a big bowl for snacking....

No comments:

Post a Comment