Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

9/12/2012

end of summer.

Yes, I have taken a bit of a haitus.  Too busy, too hot to cook, too much time away from home and a summer romance kept me away from all things blog!  

But I ended the summer with a fantastic little trip down to San Diego for a brewery crawl with dear old dad (mom was the designated driver).  I forgot what a great town San Diego is!  The breweries are exceptional and worth the trip for any craft beer lover.  A photo diary....

  One of the most beautiful art museums in Balboa Park (great example of Spanish Churriguera architecture)....
Lovely patio for sangria (and I couldn't resist picking up some papel picado for my outdoor space)....
 Scruffy puppy after an ocean dip....
 The interior of the gorgeous Hotel Del Coronado....
 Sun drenched Hotel Del Coronado....
 Margaritas with mom and dad on the sand - patio outside Hotel Del Coronado....

No comments:

Post a Comment