Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

7/02/2012

an organized pantry.

I'd like to say I am one of those people with a completely organized pantry and stocked with everything I need, but I'm not.  I have a lot of the basics but over the last couple days, I've done a clean out and organize session that has everything in check.  

After tossing out remnants of this and that, I combined items and finally gave use to the glass jars I have been hoarding.  After a jar of marinara, mustard or mayo is done, I always clean out the jar and save it for food storage.  A recent trip to Cost Plus later and I found a way to label the jars fashionably so they would be less unsightly next to my store bought storage jars!  Yes, I could have just purchased mason jars but this was much cheaper at only $3.99 for a sheet of 6 labels.  

Peel, stick, mark and spend less time cabinet spelunking.... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment