Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

6/21/2011

weekend for dad.

This weekend marked another Father's Day for my dad and a first for my brother.  I have yet to see Sasha again but hopefully that will change soon!  With the warmer weather approaching, I was happy to spend a relaxing late spring (at least it felt like spring and not quite summer) weekend with dad at The Bruery in Orange County and friends at the Magic Castle for Angela's birthday.  

This weekend also marks the first of the figs!  If they were crazy early in the past, they are certifiable this year.  I've already had a small bowl and got to see all the little green figs patiently waiting on the tree!  My favorite way to enjoy them....
 New polish (Essie's Meet Me At Sunset) + new shoes....
 Early sunset at the Magic Castle....
Fantastic beer tasting at The Bruery with Dad....
A simply wrapped gift....

No comments:

Post a Comment