Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

6/01/2011

theme for the holiday weekend: grill.

Over the holiday weekend, I got completely summer ready by purchasing my very own grill.  It is so cute - folds up and can be wheeled around on its little wheels yet still full size.  I am loving the convenience and the charcoal smoke imbued into meats and veggies.  Sunday, Angela and her husband came over for a little bbq (top sirloin, herbes de provence chicken and grilled veggie skewers) and on Monday, I manned the grill at Karen's bbq (gorgonzola stuffed burgers with potato salad).  Needless to say, I had tongs in hand and a drink in the other much of the weekend!  
Refreshing white wine sangria....
My lavendar is in full bloom (finally)....
Summery orange pedicure....  
Tulips from our recent opening....

No comments:

Post a Comment