Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

3/29/2011

spring weekend.

This weekend was the total embodiment of spring - rain, sunshine and daffodils in bloom.  I also got to spend time with my favorite artists, Paul and Scott!  A fantastic weekend....

...ranunculus and daffodils are my favorite spring flowers...
...a must see exhibition by Liza Lou at L & M Arts (Venice)....
photo credit: A Los Angeles Aesthetic

...just saw Jane Eyre and this mossy (apartment) wall feels so gothic...
...in celebration of booking the airfare and apartment for Munich, a little German fare (plus there are new pretzel rolls at Trader Joe's that stopped me in the aisle)...
For more on Liza Lou, check out Angela's incredible review at  A Los Angeles Aesthetic.  Couldn't have said it better than Angela!  Before this exhibition, I must admit, I wasn't exactly a Lou fan but this body of work changed my mind.  Plus, Angela's excitement was infectious....

No comments:

Post a Comment