Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

6/06/2012

weekend bits (and early figs).

I am so happy May is over - it was a challenging month.  A weight has been lifted and I am summer ready!  A clean house, a hike, yoga, farmer's market trip, a new art show (more to come) and a dear friend's milestone made for a lovely couple of days....

Oh yeah, and figs are ridiculously early!  

Little gems....
Pink roses & art books (the pink roses were a gift - something I wouldn't normally buy but I am digging them)....
Sexy new book to shake up the art books....
New polish color - an exact copy of the Chanel Peridot I have been obsessing over but with a more ATM budget (OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard) plus my favorite mani/pedi lavender scrub (Trader Joe's!) and cream (L'Occitane shea butter)....

No comments:

Post a Comment