Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

5/25/2012

patio playlist.

With a holiday weekend* approaching, I put together a playlist perfect for some serious patio lounging.... A recent sunset cocktail hour with my friend Vicki included watermelon basil cocktails (her specialty), simple homemade guacamole, chips and salsa.  
 Happy weekend!**

Que' Onda Guero - Beck
 Alala - CSS
40 Day Dream - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Una Rumba Por Aqui - Gipsy Kings
La Isla Bonita - Madonna
Maybe So, Maybe No - Mayor Hawthorne
When the Sun Don't Shine - Best Coast
The Mountain - Heartless Bastards
Horchata - Vampire Weekend
Harvest Moon - Poolside
Under Pressure  - Queen & David Bowie
Don't Move - Phantogram
Friday I'm In Love - The Cure
Yea Yeah - Matt & Kim
Sidewalk Safari - Chairlift
Simple Girl - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
Do You Want It All? - Two Door Cinema Club
Insane Lullaby - Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse featuring James Mercer
Sans Soleil - Miike Snow
Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye
Can't You Tell - Vetiver

*It isn't a holiday weekend for me since I always have Mondays off and still work Saturday.  Monday holiday weekends are more of a hijacked weekend for me and my art friends.

 **For the full playlist (mp3 versions), send me an email or leave a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment