Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

4/12/2012

spring.

Despite the most schizophrenic weather patterns the last few months in LA, it actually feels like spring here.  Spring flowers, veggies and seasonal spruce ups in my house made the last few days cheerful.  Easter celebrations went from very adult affairs in my house (brunch and booze) to puppies and baby joy.  Sasha and Maximilian were happy to oblige the adoring adults.... 

I don't know what these are but at Whole Foods they are simply called "vase filler" but I think they are divine!
Easter brunch leftovers, not complete without a hot cross bun....
A very adult Easter "basket" - dark chocolate and a mini bottle of champagne....
Sasha's first Easter...
Maximilian was ready for festivities with a new haircut....

No comments:

Post a Comment