Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

10/14/2011

diy spa face mist.

Recently, my friend Jen and I did a mini DIY spa - all we needed was a steam room, body scrub, hair treatment and a quick face mist before we walked out.  I make my own mists with essential oils and this has to be my favorite concoction yet!  In the summer months (or in crazy heat like it is in LA right now), I toss the bottle in the fridge for a little pick me up. 

diy spa face mist. 
10 drops of lavender oil
2 tsp green tea, cooled
2-3 squirts argan oil
purified water
Combine ingredients in a spray bottle.  A blue glass bottle is best - clear allows light to enter and destroys the essential oil and plastic makes it smell less like a spa and more like plastic.  Spritz and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I get a mention! What a great spa night it was! xxxoo

    ReplyDelete