Yes, my name really is spelled that way.

9/27/2011

goodbye summer.

Fall is officially here but nothing says the end of summer to me like the last show at the Hollywood Bowl.  Sure - the fireworks finale was last week but there is always one more after that.  I was lucky to win tickets to KCRW's night with TV on the Radio, Arctic Monkeys, Panda Bear, Warpaint and Smith Westerns.  A huge lineup and a fantastic show!  I know we have a couple more heat waves left but it finally feels like summer has drifted away....
My friend, Lisa, and I both loved this video installation set against the trees....
Orange dahlias (I took a break from my usual black ones!)
Managed to snag this Missoni for Target tray during the Missoni frenzy - perfect for a special Monday morning coffee and a book....

No comments:

Post a Comment